Interview Timings 10:00AM to 2:00PM
1. Assess the credit standings of applicants through background research.
2. Create and renew records, Input and set-up all new loans ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of the loan system and its data entry.
3. Completes document filing; ensures that all files are complete, organized, and neat.
4. Order all necessary searches related to loan to include flood determinations if applicable
5. Perform a due diligence review of all business loan requests which includes reviewing business entity documents to verify existence, good standing and proper signers prior to document preparation.
6. Review preliminary and final loan documentation on real estate loans (particularly title commitments, evidence of insurance, and settlement statements)
7. Accurately review all documents required such as Deed of Trust, Note, Credit Reports, Disclosures, Collateral Documents, Extensions/amendments etc.
8. Prepare and send key disclosure documents to loan applicants as by required regulations
9. Responds to member inquires, requests, problems or complaints and/or directs them to the appropriate person for specific information and assistance
10. Follow up with clients to clarify important points
11. Communicates effectively with Loan Officers and Loans Assistants to maintain a high level of communication with all parties involved in transactions
Proven working experience in a loan processor role
Good knowledge of banking computer software and MS Office
Comprehension of direct/indirect lending procedures
In-depth understanding of relevant rules and regulations
Excellent communication and sales skills
Balance between customer satisfaction orientation and a results driven approach
Bachelor Degree in finance, economics, or a related field
Maintains a positive, professional appearance and attitude with members and co-workers.
Develops and maintains positive working relationships with other employees; promotes teamwork concept.
Maintains a neat workspace.
Asks for help when necessary.
Mortgage loan and/or title knowledge or related experience is preferred but not required.
A minimum of two years in real estate lending, commercial lending and consumer lending is required.
Shift Timings : 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 1,50,000 P.A.
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Com - Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Job Type: Permanent
Company: Multi National Company; Fortune 500