Roles and Responsibilities
You will be a part of a Content team of a forward-thinking, growing organization. The Content Writer (Digital Marketing & social media) will develop, write and execute content pieces to increase brand awareness and adoption using a range of content assets across all of our digital platforms.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original plagiarism-free high-quality content pieces.
- Developing crisp and clear content for blogs, social media posts, articles, and the company website for branding, social media engagement, and promotional activities.
- Responding to followers and user engagement in a timely and accurate manner in various channels.
- Work on promotional content that will be rolled out on various social media channels including, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram with excellent judgment, instincts, and a sharp sense for the social media landscape.
- Finding new ideas to market a new product or service, developing concepts for content production, or looking for ways to create content thats relevant to the target audience and latest industry trends.
- Collaborate with various internal teams (Content/SEO/Marketing/Sales/Ops) to plan, write, and produce content for various digital marketing collaterals to educate audiences about key activities & stories.
- Proofread, copyedit, and restructure all content that's produced within the team to amend any inaccuracies in the information or amend spelling and grammatical errors before the content is published.
- Conduct keyword research and follow SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Work closely with leaders, sales & marketing, and other functions to create effective communications that articulate our product/services core benefits and value proposition.
- Be creative and develop a concise and well-written narrative and engaging social media content that's aligned with the company brand.
- Passionate content marketer with excellent communication skills having an eye for quality and attention to detail.
Desired Candidate Profile
At least 2-3 years of experience in driving content marketing in the IT/ITES space is desirable.
Perks and Benefits
Role:Content Creation / Writer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Content Management (Print / Online / Electronic)
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
CES Limited is an IT consulting and Services Company providing high value information technology services and solutions forhigh-value Fortune 500 to small and medium businesses. It offers comprehensive cutting-edge, web-enabled and end-to-end services from within many areas of expertise, with its dynamic work environment constantly nurturing innovation, strategic thinking and creativity and is complemented by strict process controls across our delivery. Dynamism, Innovation and Vision are the three key drivers for CES. These, in conjunction with a focus on quality and continual investment in research and development, have helped CES become one of the leading solutions powerhouses in India.
Address:Plot No: 8, IT & ITES SEZ Hill No 2, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530048 | India