Roles and Responsibilities
- Sound knowledge and experience in design, development, and deployment of SharePoint content as per need.
- Subject master expert in Power BI platform.
- Communicate results and recommendations in a manner that enables the business sponsor to understand and integrate wide systems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Worked on SharePoint Online and on-Prem development activities [Not Admin]
- Created client side webpart and Spfx solutions for SharePoint Online
- Must have expertise in Power Platform Power Automate, PowerApps.
- Good to have PowerBI exposure
- Working in Nintex Workflow and Sharegate Migration tool usage
- Pro-active in finding solution for technical challenges and mentor junior in SharePoint and PowerPlatfrom technologies
- Good in scripting languages -PowerShell and PnP Modules
- Worked on SharePoint Migration activities
- Good in client-side coding languages.
Good to have but not mandatory
- Good to hold Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate.
Desired Candidate Profile
- SharePoint Developer
- Power Automate
- Power Apps
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Data Science & Analytics
Role Category:Business Intelligence & Analytics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Job Type: Permanent
Company: Multi National Company; Fortune 500
Address:TOWER A,7TH FLOOR,RAMKY SELENIUM,NANAKRAMGUDA, FIN, ANCIAL DISTRICT,GACHIBOWLI, HYDERABAD, Hyderabad, Telangana, India