Mode: Hybrid (Work from Office - 2 Days in week)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Draft, negotiate and review all customer contracts including Master Services Agreement, Statement of Works (SOWs), Term Sheets, Amendments, Change Orders and Master Terms of Conditions (MTC)
- Assess scope of work, business processes, workflows, information exchanges, service levels, commercial and legal aspects of the contract for potential exposure to liability risks arising from use of proprietary data, trademarks, IP, data security and non-standard terms and conditions
- Provide legal advice on all aspects of customer commercial contracts including but not limited to operations, employee matters, corporate governance, litigation and customer disputes.
- Well versed with immigration law.
- Collaborate closely with business partners to resolve all legal issues and mitigate liability risks
- Build and lead compliance organization; coordinate development of compliance agenda; sponsor and support compliance initiatives.
- Build awareness of legal risk exposures / prepare and disseminate legal risk exposure mitigation policies and procedures, including standardization of agreements etc
- Conduct legal audits of various functions to ensure compliance with the policies and procedures
- 8+ Years experience required
- To review and negotiate contractual documentation as an independent contributor
- To provide required advise to internal partners.
- To build relationship with internal and external partners.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies
Desired Candidate Profile
- Knowledge in IT/ITeS Sector
- Experience in Contract drafting and negotiating. Ability to handle commercial transactions and other applicable areas of law
- Prior experience of working with leading corporate law firm, corporate clients(external or internal)
- Good knowledge of Indian laws and international commercial laws,
- Having gained in-depth knowledge of Indian legal system,
- Experience in service industry is desirable
- Should have a good grasp of commercial laws, regulations and legal concepts, policies and procedures related to IT and ITES. Requires strong drafting and negotiation skills.
- Should have prior experience in drafting and vetting India commercial agreements and past experience in commercial contracts with other countries.
- Relevant legal experience combining corporate and private law settings including considerable experience with matters pertaining to commercial transactions, litigation management, compliance and general corporate law matters.
- Established ability to influence actions without direct leadership responsibility for teams or processes with a validated ability to establish relationships within a matrixed environment (both cross-functionally and cross-business)
- Consistent track record to lead and execute effectively at all levels of the organization
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal - with a proven ability to communicate to all "customers" internally and externally to the business
- Proven track record to think and lead on a strategic level within organization
- Demonstrated track record of investigating and resolving sophisticated compliance issues
- Solid understanding on a wide range of legal subjects, ability to build on this knowledge, spot issues and bring in specialists as needed
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines; ability to prioritize and plan, coordinate and execute on assignments, peer manage relations with colleagues of fields
- Outstanding analytical ability, creativity and judgment in resolving legal issues
Qualifications we seek in you:
- Law Degree from a Premium Law School of India
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Legal & Regulatory
Role Category:Legal Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:LLB in Any Specialization
Job Type: Permanent
Company: Multi National Company; Fortune 500
Address:TOWER A,7TH FLOOR,RAMKY SELENIUM,NANAKRAMGUDA, FIN, ANCIAL DISTRICT,GACHIBOWLI, HYDERABAD, Hyderabad, Telangana, India